    pointer would be great.

    cheers

    john
    coltrane, Jan 14, 2005

  2. coltrane

    Jon Caldwell Guest

    coltrane wrote:
    > I am using jalopy with eclipse and love it. However I would like to
    > change the line wrap length. The doc state what line wrap does but does
    > not seem to mention where I can modify this setting.
    >
    > Can someone help me out with this. If this is mentioned in the docs a
    > pointer would be great.
    >
    > cheers
    >
    > john

    Window->Jalopy Preferences...->Printer->Wrapping->Line Length
    Jon Caldwell, Jan 14, 2005

  3. coltrane

    coltrane Guest

    jon

    for some reason I do not have a jalopy preferences under window or
    within the preferences dialog.
    all I did to install jalopy was to copy it to the plugins directory.
    maybe I missed something

    thanks
    coltrane, Jan 14, 2005
  4. coltrane

    Jon Caldwell Guest

    coltrane wrote:
    > jon
    >
    > for some reason I do not have a jalopy preferences under window or
    > within the preferences dialog.
    > all I did to install jalopy was to copy it to the plugins directory.
    > maybe I missed something
    >
    > thanks

    I noticed that my "configure" option is not there when I have a jsp
    open, but it is when I have a *.java file open. Maybe it is related to
    the perspective.
    Jon Caldwell, Jan 14, 2005
  5. coltrane wrote:
    > I am using jalopy with eclipse and love it. However I would like to
    > change the line wrap length. The doc state what line wrap does but does
    > not seem to mention where I can modify this setting.

    In the menu "window" you find "Jalopy Preferences..."

    | Lorenzo Bettini ICQ# lbetto, 16080134 |
    | PhD in Computer Science |
    | Dip. Sistemi e Informatica, Univ. di Firenze |
    | Tel +39 055 4237441, Fax +39 055 4237437 |
    | Florence - Italy (GNU/Linux User # 158233) |
    | Home Page : http://www.lorenzobettini.it |
    | http://music.dsi.unifi.it XKlaim language |
    | http://www.lorenzobettini.it/purple Cover Band |
    | http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite |
    | http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt |
    | http://www.lorenzobettini.it/software/gengen |
    | http://www.lorenzobettini.it/software/doublecpp |
    Lorenzo Bettini, Jan 20, 2005
  6. coltrane

    coltrane Guest

    Lorenzo,

    thanks for the reply. I'm new to Eclipse. Besides copying the Jalopy
    files into the plugins directory what else do I need to do. At the
    moment I just copies the files and I can call Jalopy form the context
    menu but there are no preference settings in the windows menu. Also, I
    do not have a paid version. Could this be the problem?
    thanks again

    john
    coltrane, Jan 20, 2005
  7. coltrane wrote:
    > Lorenzo,
    >
    > thanks for the reply. I'm new to Eclipse. Besides copying the Jalopy
    > files into the plugins directory what else do I need to do. At the
    > moment I just copies the files and I can call Jalopy form the context
    > menu but there are no preference settings in the windows menu. Also, I

    Are you in the Java perspective? (Window - Open Perspective - Java).
    I think the Jalopy preferences is visible only in the Java perspective...

    Lorenzo Bettini, Jan 21, 2005
  8. coltrane

    coltrane Guest

    thanks.
    I don't know what I did but I had to refresh my workspace folders and
    when I started eclipse the jalopy settings appeared in the windows
    menu. As I said, I don't know why but hey it works.

    When I have time (not likely) I try to find out what happened.
    thank you for your help

    cheers

    john
    coltrane, Jan 21, 2005