    please if u know tell
    I am interested in doing project with c
    thanks in advance....

    venkatesh, Apr 30, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    venkatesh <> wrote:
    >hai to everybody
    > I need to know how to connect database ms access or oracle with c or
    >c++?
    > please if u know tell
    > I am interested in doing project with c

    Standard C does not know what a "database" is, so this is not
    the right newsgroup to ask in. (Standard C can be used to
    implement databases, but the methods for doing so would be
    algorithm questions, which this newsgroup doesn't really deal
    with either.)

    I suggest that you start by reading the documentation provided
    with your database, and then if you still have questions,
    ask in a newsgroup appropriate to the database of your choice.

    The details of connecting to Oracle via C would take many many
    pages to write out, so you are advised to read existing material first.

    Walter Roberson, Apr 30, 2006

  3. venkatesh

    nobody Guest

    venkatesh wrote:
    > hai to everybody
    > I need to know how to connect database ms access or oracle with c or
    > c++?
    > please if u know tell
    > I am interested in doing project with c
    > thanks in advance....
    >

    > I need to know how to connect database ms access or oracle with c or
    > c++?

    To connect to Oracle: OCI for C and OCCI for C++. Post related questions
    to comp.databses.oracle.* .

    nobody, May 1, 2006