how to connect database with c?

venkatesh

hai to everybody
I need to know how to connect database ms access or oracle with c or
c++?
please if u know tell
I am interested in doing project with c
thanks in advance....

Walter Roberson

hai to everybody
I need to know how to connect database ms access or oracle with c or
c++?
please if u know tell
I am interested in doing project with c

Standard C does not know what a "database" is, so this is not
the right newsgroup to ask in. (Standard C can be used to
implement databases, but the methods for doing so would be
algorithm questions, which this newsgroup doesn't really deal
with either.)

I suggest that you start by reading the documentation provided
with your database, and then if you still have questions,
ask in a newsgroup appropriate to the database of your choice.

The details of connecting to Oracle via C would take many many
pages to write out, so you are advised to read existing material first.

nobody

venkatesh said:
hai to everybody
I need to know how to connect database ms access or oracle with c or
c++?
please if u know tell
I am interested in doing project with c
thanks in advance....
> I need to know how to connect database ms access or oracle with c or
> c++?

To connect to Oracle: OCI for C and OCCI for C++. Post related questions
to comp.databses.oracle.* .