    Advance thanks for your cooperation.

    Cheers,
    Chinni

    Chinni, Dec 17, 2006

  2. On Dec 17, 4:58 pm, "Chinni" <> wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >
    > I am the new for java. I need the code for database connectiviy from
    > Java to Oracle8i by using JDBC drivers. pls help me on the above.
    >
    > Advance thanks for your cooperation.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Chinni

    Google and Oracle's own web site has this info....

    andrewmcdonagh, Dec 17, 2006

  3. Chinni wrote:
    > I am the new for java. I need the code for database connectiviy from
    > Java to Oracle8i by using JDBC drivers.

    You did not mention your budget for this code.
    How much are you prepared to pay for it?

    To put that another way. Please stop treating
    this discussion forum, as if it were a help-desk.

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Dec 17, 2006
  4. Chinni

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    Chinni wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >
    > I am the new for java. I need the code for database connectiviy from
    > Java to Oracle8i by using JDBC drivers. pls help me on the above.
    >
    > Advance thanks for your cooperation.

    Either
    a) google for info
    b) actually ask a question we can help with (general "I need X" doesn't
    cut it)
    c) pay someone to do this

    Alex Hunsley, Dec 18, 2006
  5. "Chinni" <> wrote in news:1166374708.237921.301960@
    80g2000cwy.googlegroups.com:

    > Dear All,
    >
    > I am the new for java. I need the code for database connectiviy from
    > Java to Oracle8i by using JDBC drivers. pls help me on the above.

    Please consult <http://download-east.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_
    01/java.920/a96654.pdf>.

    Cheers
    GRB

    Greg R. Broderick

    A. Top posters.

    Greg R. Broderick, Dec 18, 2006
  6. Alex Hunsley writes:

    > Chinni wrote:
    >> Dear All,
    >>
    >> I am the new for java. I need the code for database connectiviy from
    >> Java to Oracle8i by using JDBC drivers. pls help me on the above.
    >>
    >> Advance thanks for your cooperation.

    > Either
    > a) google for info
    > b) actually ask a question we can help with (general "I need X" doesn't
    > cut it)
    > c) pay someone to do this

    Or d) buy some books, and read them. E.g.,

    https://java.sun.com/products/jdbc/reference/codesamples/index.html

    --
    -- Jhair

    Jhair Tocancipa Triana, Dec 19, 2006