How to connect from Java to Oracle8i

Chinni

Dear All,

I am the new for java. I need the code for database connectiviy from
Java to Oracle8i by using JDBC drivers. pls help me on the above.

Advance thanks for your cooperation.

Cheers,
Chinni

andrewmcdonagh

Dear All,

I am the new for java. I need the code for database connectiviy from
Java to Oracle8i by using JDBC drivers. pls help me on the above.

Advance thanks for your cooperation.

Cheers,
Chinni

Google and Oracle's own web site has this info....

Andrew Thompson

Chinni wrote:
I am the new for java. I need the code for database connectiviy from
Java to Oracle8i by using JDBC drivers.

You did not mention your budget for this code.
How much are you prepared to pay for it?

To put that another way. Please stop treating
this discussion forum, as if it were a help-desk.

Andrew T.

Alex Hunsley

Chinni said:
Dear All,

I am the new for java. I need the code for database connectiviy from
Java to Oracle8i by using JDBC drivers. pls help me on the above.

Advance thanks for your cooperation.

Either
a) google for info
b) actually ask a question we can help with (general "I need X" doesn't
cut it)
c) pay someone to do this

Greg R. Broderick

Dear All,

I am the new for java. I need the code for database connectiviy from
Java to Oracle8i by using JDBC drivers. pls help me on the above.

Please consult <http://download-east.oracle.com/docs/cd/B10501_
01/java.920/a96654.pdf>.

Cheers
GRB

Greg R. Broderick (e-mail address removed)

A. Top posters.