How to connect multiple class instances to 1 Twisted factory?

Qp

Is this even possible? I'm designing a simple chat and game client/server
as an intro to Python, and it would be nice to represent the different
interfaces (public chat room, private chat rooms, game instances) as totally
seperate classes and show them in totally seperate windows.

Given my basic understanding of Twisted, I see no way of doing this, and my
whole GUI is contained in one class. The project is doable this way, it
would just be much better with multiple class and multiple window
seperation.

If anyone can give me any direction, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks,
Qp

Qp

I guess I should say that I am using Tkinter to design my GUIs, and using
the specialized Twisted support code to setup the reactor.

Andrew Bennetts

Is this even possible? I'm designing a simple chat and game client/server
as an intro to Python, and it would be nice to represent the different
interfaces (public chat room, private chat rooms, game instances) as totally
seperate classes and show them in totally seperate windows.

Given my basic understanding of Twisted, I see no way of doing this, and my
whole GUI is contained in one class. The project is doable this way, it
would just be much better with multiple class and multiple window
seperation.

If anyone can give me any direction, I would appreciate it very much.

This sounds feasible to me, although I'm no Tk expert. Try asking on the
Twisted mailing list ([email protected]).

-Andrew.