    the GetData() method.

    I think winform can't use Session object or Cookie for managing session
    state, are there any good solutions for this?

    yao, Nov 22, 2006

  2. yao

    Dhanraj K.S Guest

    If your basic objective is to Authenticate every request, then you can use
    basic SOAP Header Authentication and authenticate every requests from
    webservice, there you can validate all the requests.

    The below Links will help you

    http://aspalliance.com/805
    http://www.codeproject.com/cs/webservices/authforwebservices.asp

    If you still need more security, then you can use Webservice Extentions for
    using Certificates

    Thanks
    Dhanraj

    Dhanraj K.S, Dec 29, 2006