How to consume a Java Web Service from VB 6

Devender Thadkapalli

Hi,

I am trying to consume a web service (Apache) using wsdl file from vb 6.
I have tried Low-Level and High Level calls
But I could not succeed.

Can some one help me please.

I am getting the Connector:Connection time out Error.
If I start MsSoapT3.exe and Set Trace Host to "169.242.82.87" and Port
number "8080" It works perfectly.

But as soon as I close the MsSoapT3, none of the methods work. Please
help me.

Dim SoapClient As MSSOAPLib30.SoapClient30
Dim XMLDoc As MSXML2.DOMDocument40
Dim vCol As Collection
Dim abc As Variant

Set SoapClient = New MSSOAPLib30.SoapClient30

Set XMLDoc = New MSXML2.DOMDocument40
SoapClient.ClientProperty("ServerHTTPRequest") = True

Call
SoapClient.MSSoapInit("http://169.242.82.87:8080/apex/CurveWebService.ws
dl",
"CurveWebServiceService", "CurveWebService")

SoapClient.ConnectorProperty("Timeout") = 30000
SoapClient.ConnectorProperty("UseSSL") = 0

abc = SoapClient.getCurve("EMGLN", "YC_EUR_LIBOR", "GDAXML")

XMLDoc.validateOnParse = False
XMLDoc.LoadXml abc

Thanks
Dev