How to consume web service from code behind?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by staeri@gmail.com, May 9, 2006.

  1. Guest

    I've attached the wdsl file with "Add web reference" in VWD.

    The class is called DataImport and the method is called
    PackageListCompany.

    PackageListCompany returns PackageListCompanyResult and I want to print
    the received information but the only thing which gets printed is the
    text "test.PackageListResult".

    I have the following code:

    Dim p As New test.DataImport
    Dim o As test.PackageListResult = p.PackageListCompany("login1",
    "login2", "pwd", "lang")
    Response.Write(o.ToString)

    Can someone tell me what is wrong?

    Regards,