How to consume Web Services in Mobile Applications?

Vijay

Hi

I am developing Web application using ASP.NET. I have created a web service which I am using in my ASP.NET application.I have to develop the same Application (with limited features) for mobiles and other compact devices. I am using mobile forms to create the mobile application. I am facing the problem with how to create reference of the web service in mobile forms
I have VS.NET with .NET framework 1.0 which do not support mobile applications. I think VS.NET with .NET framework 1.1 supports it. So I am using WebMatrix with .NET Framework 1.1 which is supporting mobile application, but it does not have option to create "web references" as we have in VS.NET IDE
Hence I needed a sample application to demonstrate the consumption of web services in mobile application. Once I demonstrate successfully, I will ask to my manager to take licensed copy of VS.NET with .NET framework 1.1 for main application development

Please help me in this regard

Thanks
Vijay