    concern. Is it possible to call a webservice or anything other than a
    COM+ in asp server-side code?

    Thanks in advance
    Carol, Apr 15, 2009

  2. If the web service is created with in your web application you should just
    be able to call it as any public function.
    If you are trying to consume a webservice from another location, you can
    add a web reference and use it as just any other class.

    Here is a blog post that explains how to consume the webservices in code
    behind with sample code http://ctrlf5.net/?p=56

    Hope this helps

    --

    Thank You,
    Nanda Lella,

    This Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    Nanda Lella[MSFT], Apr 30, 2009