How to contact Ruby-conf staffs?

Nathaniel Talbott

I want to access
http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/index.cgi/Presentation Proposal
page and post some proposal and question, but I can't access.

Me either... apparently the site is down at the moment.

I sent e-mail to (e-mail address removed) but I had no response.

How to contact ruby-conf staffs?

I think the folks primarily responsible for that are at OSCON right
now, which runs through Friday. I'm sure they'll get back to you as
soon as they can.

Nathaniel
Terralien, Inc.

<:((><

Lyle Johnson

Me either... apparently the site is down at the moment.

I think the folks primarily responsible for that are at OSCON right
now, which runs through Friday. I'm sure they'll get back to you as
soon as they can.

If you have access to IRC, you might try visiting the #ruby-lang
channel at irc.freenode.net. Both David Black (dblack) and Chad Fowler
(chad) were on during the day yesterday while at OSCON, and so it's
possible that you can "find" them there.

Chad Fowler

If you have access to IRC, you might try visiting the #ruby-lang
channel at irc.freenode.net. Both David Black (dblack) and Chad Fowler
(chad) were on during the day yesterday while at OSCON, and so it's
possible that you can "find" them there.

We got the email and responded this morning. Thanks.

Sorry about the server outages on rubycentral/rubygarden/rubyconf.org.
I'm still waiting for my ISP to explain what happened to me.

Chad

gabriele renzi

Hi.

I want to access
http://www.rubycentral.org/conference/index.cgi/Presentation Proposal
page and post some proposal and question, but I can't access.

hi [1],

can I ask if you were thinking of a talk about YARV?
In any case, what's up with it?
You should fill that 'status' section in the project's home :)

[1] I'd like to add your name there but I'm always confused from
ordering of japanese names and surnames. Actually I'm not even sure
that this are surnames, I'm told there are cultures that use different
"naming schemes" such as patronymics :)

SASADA Koichi

gabriele renzi <[email protected]>
Tue, 27 Jul 2004 23:36:56 +0900 / Re: How to contact Ruby-conf staffs?

Hi gabriele.
can I ask if you were thinking of a talk about YARV?
In any case, what's up with it?
You should fill that 'status' section in the project's home :)

Yes, about YARV.
I want to introduce yarv, the purpose, techniques, and current status.

Status section at the web page will, will, ... will be filled soon ;P

[1] I'd like to add your name there but I'm always confused from
ordering of japanese names and surnames. Actually I'm not even sure
that this are surnames, I'm told there are cultures that use different
"naming schemes" such as patronymics :)

"SASADA" is my family name, and Koichi(aka ko1) is my first name.
Some Japanese write the family name with capital letters.