How to control color of contour lines?

Grant Edwards

How do I get contour lines drawn in just one color (e.g. black)?

Multicolored contour lines on top of a pm3d surface can be very
hard to look at...

Grant Edwards

How do I get contour lines drawn in just one color (e.g. black)?

Multicolored contour lines on top of a pm3d surface can be very
hard to look at...

Of course I found it right after I posted the question:

"unset clabel"

Grant Edwards

Of course I found it right after I posted the question:

"unset clabel"

And then I realized I posted it to the wrong group.

I shouldn't be workign on a Saturday....