How to control default frame pages with form authentication mode?

ABC

I have a default page which has two frame pages. On the plan, I expected it
will forward to login page which show on one frame page only if the users
don't login. In fact, both two frame pages redirect to login page. How
should I do to fix this problem?

Guest

when you are showing the login page again, you need to specifed where will it
be display, either with the Name of the frame or the Target attribut somehow

Grant Merwitz

Why no make a page without frames for the login.

Then the existing page with the frames on it, will check if the user is
logged in and redirect the user to this new page without frames if the user
is not logged in.
Do this Logic outside of the frames, not within the frames

HTH