How to Control Multiple Windows from within the Same ASP.Net Application

TC

Hello,

I was wondering if someone may have a project sample / code snippet for the
following scenario:

On the main page of an ASP.Net application, there is a list displayed of
some files available on the server. When the user selects an item from the
list & clicks 'OK', the file is opened in a new window. The user goes back
to the list and selects a new file & clicks 'OK' again.

How can one display the new choice in the 2nd window without launching a
3rd?

Thanks & Regards,

TC

bruce barker

use the same window name in the target. you list should look something like

don't know why you want an ok button, but if you javascript to open the
window, just use the same window name

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

| Hello,
|
| I was wondering if someone may have a project sample / code snippet for
the
| following scenario:
|
| On the main page of an ASP.Net application, there is a list displayed of
| some files available on the server. When the user selects an item from
the
| list & clicks 'OK', the file is opened in a new window. The user goes
back
| to the list and selects a new file & clicks 'OK' again.
|
| How can one display the new choice in the 2nd window without launching a
| 3rd?
|
| Thanks & Regards,
|
| TC

TC

The list is in a listbox control and is filled on the fly based upon what's
available. After the user selects an item they then click a button for
submission.

How should the sample be integrated with ASP.Net utilizing C#?