    Also tell me using softwares also. name the softwares?
    thanks
    Sriraj

    sriraj, Oct 18, 2005

    <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#exe>

    >..pls tell me in detail.

    pls pay me lots,

    ...or alternately you might continue this discussion in the
    forum for free and do a little (or a lot, depending on your
    question) research yourself, rather than expecting us to
    'spoon-feed' it to you.

    > Also tell me using softwares also. name the softwares?

    Google it.
    Andrew Thompson, Oct 18, 2005

  3. sriraj wrote:

    > Hi,
    > i'm sriraj. i'm new to this group.

    I note you are posting from a *new* web interface to the
    usenet newsgroups.

    What they do not mention, srirah, is that 'all your training needs'
    in this case, is not being provided by ExForSys, but the
    people who contribute to the Usenet Newsgroup known as
    'comp.lang.java.programmer'.

    Are you posting from this page?!?
    <http://www.exforsys.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=107>

    It does not even seem to list your own post (at this moment),
    whereas Google's archive of this group..
    <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer>
    ...does..
    <http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.programmer/browse_frm/thread/a097468f6c1ac0fa/ffa9d531c3c6b190#ffa9d531c3c6b190>

    [ rather ironic that ExForSys do not even list the messages posted
    by their own web-interface, before Google does.. ]

    Please read these notes on web-interfaces for some further
    information and description, in fact, read the entire FAQ,
    it contains a lot of handy tips for Java starters.
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#usenet>
    Andrew Thompson, Oct 18, 2005
  4. sriraj

    Roedy Green Guest