    ola Guest

    plz i want to khnow
    how to convert a java program to an exe program??
    ola, Feb 16, 2004

  2. ola wrote:
    > how to convert a java program to an exe program??

    That question is asked often, try googling
    http://groups.google.com.au/groups?group=comp.lang.java.help &
    http://groups.google.com.au/groups?group=comp.lang.java.programmer
    for java+executable

    Do you want 'double click launch', or..
    bloated Windoze specific .exe?

    You can get 'gouble click launch using
    ..jar files, you can do that here for small code..
    http://www.physci.org/javac.jsp

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    Andrew Thompson, Feb 16, 2004

  3. ola

    Jan Liße Guest

    Hi;

    "ola" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > plz i want to khnow
    > how to convert a java program to an exe program??

    - If you just want to have a double-click feature use jars as mentioned
    above
    - If you want to have a compiled executable (of native code) you might use
    this tool:
    http://www.excelsior-usa.com/jet.html
    - If you want to have an .exe as container for your classes and ressources
    you can use:
    http://www.duckware.com/jexepack/index.html

    Have fun,
    Jan
    Jan Liße, Feb 16, 2004
  4. ola:

    >plz i want to khnow
    >how to convert a java program to an exe program??

    See
    <http://www.geocities.com/marcoschmidt.geo/java-native-compilers.html>
    (by the way, for those who have a bookmark pointing to my compiler
    page jcomp.html: I split it into two pages, but jcomp.html still
    exists as an overview page).

    Regards,
    Marco
    Marco Schmidt, Feb 16, 2004