    I am new in software development, and need some help.

    Please help me convert a class written in c# to vb.net.

    Thanks, Sam

    Sam, Oct 29, 2008

  2. Sam

    George Guest

    "Mark Rae [MVP]" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > "Sam" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> I am new in software development, and need some help.
    >>
    >> Please help me convert a class written in c# to vb.net.

    > 1) Launch your web browser (e.g. IE, FireFox, Opera, Safari etc)
    >
    > 2) Navigate to the following URL: http://www.google.com
    >
    > 3) Enter the text below in the box:
    >
    > "C#" convert VB.NET
    >
    > 4) Hit the button
    >

    > --
    > Mark Rae
    > ASP.NET MVP
    > http://www.markrae.net

    You forgot to say which button......

    George.

    George, Oct 30, 2008

  3. Sam

    Andy B Guest

    http://converter.telerik.com/

    Looks very nice...

    Andy B, Oct 30, 2008
  4. Sam

    Joe Fawcett Guest

    "Sam" <> wrote in message
    > I am new in software development, and need some help.
    >
    > Please help me convert a class written in c# to vb.net.
    >
    > Thanks, Sam

    Use RedGate's (formerly Lutz Roeder's) Reflector. You can reflect an
    assembly into a number of languages, irrespective of what they were written
    in and there are a number of add-ons that make creating the actual code
    files easier. For simple classes you can just copy off the screen.

    --

    Joe Fawcett (MVP - XML)
    http://joe.fawcett.name

    Joe Fawcett, Oct 30, 2008