How to convert DetailsView ItemTemplate/Label to code?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Pete, Oct 15, 2007.

  1. Pete

    Pete Guest

    I need to convert DetailsView's ItemTemplate/Label lines from tagged
    to VB code so I can loop over the 41 fields in the control.
    In this example the middle 3 lines are the last ones I still need to
    convert:

    <asp:DetailsView ID="DetailsView1" runat="server"
    <Fields>
    <asp:TemplateField HeaderText="Field1ID"
    InsertVisible="False">
    <ItemTemplate>
    <asp:Label ID="lblField1ID" Text='<%#
    Eval("Field1ID") %>' runat="server"></asp:Label>
    </ItemTemplate>
    </asp:TemplateField>
    </Fields>
    </asp:DetailsView>

    Help in the conversion of those 3 lines would sure be appreciated!

    -Pete

    Pete, Oct 15, 2007