    Please suggest me. This is very urgent now.

    Thanks,
    prajwala

    prajwala, Sep 20, 2007

  2. prajwala

    Tim Golden Guest

    prajwala wrote:
    > I want to convert xml file to a word document using python. Is
    > there
    > any built in module available?
    > or Is there any other way to convert xml file to word document.

    Insofar as it is textual, an xml file *is* a Word document.
    Just open it up in Word and see. I assume you mean something
    else, but at the moment you're not telling us what that is.

    TJG

    Tim Golden, Sep 20, 2007

  3. prajwala

    Paddy Guest

    On Sep 20, 1:59 pm, prajwala <> wrote:
    > I want to convert xml file to a word document using python. Is
    > there
    > any built in module available?
    > or Is there any other way to convert xml file to word document.
    > Please suggest me. This is very urgent now.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > prajwala

    XML to XHTML via XSLT ?

    - loads of X's but I'd slip Python and elementtree in there somewhere.

    - Paddy.

    Paddy, Sep 20, 2007