how to convert xml file to word document.

prajwala

I want to convert xml file to a word document using python. Is
there
any built in module available?
or Is there any other way to convert xml file to word document.
Please suggest me. This is very urgent now.

Thanks,
prajwala

Tim Golden

prajwala said:
I want to convert xml file to a word document using python. Is
there
any built in module available?
or Is there any other way to convert xml file to word document.

Insofar as it is textual, an xml file *is* a Word document.
Just open it up in Word and see. I assume you mean something
else, but at the moment you're not telling us what that is.

TJG

Paddy

I want to convert xml file to a word document using python. Is
there
any built in module available?
or Is there any other way to convert xml file to word document.
Please suggest me. This is very urgent now.

Thanks,
prajwala

XML to XHTML via XSLT ?

- loads of X's but I'd slip Python and elementtree in there somewhere.

- Paddy.