How to copy a GUI2exe project - to serve as basis for new project ?

Barak, Ron

Hi,

In GUI2exe, I'd like to create a project that is different from an existing project only in a few details (e.g., the location of the 'dist' directory)..
Is there a way to copy a current project - so it would serve as a basis for a new project ?

Bye,
Ron.

Mike Driscoll

Hi,

In GUI2exe, I'd like to create a project that is different from an existing project only in a few details (e.g., the location of the 'dist' directory).
Is there a way to copy a current project - so it would serve as a basis for a new project ?

Bye,
Ron.

Not that I'm aware of. You should post this to the wxPython users
group and see if the author can add this feature. I know he just added
a "Save Project As" option, but I can't get it to work right.

Mike