    to Solution Explorer (which seems to be the equivalent of Project Explorer
    in InterDev) and have it show there as a tree of files?

    Thank you for your help.
    Jason Robertson, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Hi Jason,

    It works the same except that you probably haven't told the project to show
    hidden files. Try selecting the project name (not the solution) and rolling
    over the icons in the upper area. Click the one to show all files.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Oct 23, 2004

  3. Hi, It only shows as tabs above the window where you write your programs,
    but no tree of files on the side.
    Do you have any other clues?

    Jason Robertson, Oct 23, 2004
  4. Try this:

    1. From the View menu, click Solution Explorer.
    2. In the Solution explorer window. select the project name.
    3. From the Project menu, click Show All Files.
    4. Drag a directory containing files using Windows Explorer and drop it on
    the project name.

    Do you see a treeview now?

    Ken

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Oct 23, 2004
  5. "Jason Robertson" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,

    Please don't crosspost so much! What did this question have to do with Web
    Controls, for instance?

    John Saunders
    John Saunders, Oct 23, 2004