    to Solution Explorer (which seems to be the equivalent of Project Explorer
    in InterDev) and have it show there as a tree of files?

    Thank you for your help.
    Jason Robertson, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Jason Robertson

    Dan Rogers Guest

    Hi,

    What you need to do is go to Solution Explorer, right click on the project
    you want to add your files to, and then right click, select add, then
    existing files from the menu. Then select the files you want to add to the
    project and click OK.

    I hope this helps,

    Dan Rogers
    Microsoft Corporation
    --------------------
    >From: "Jason Robertson" <>
    >Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices
    >Subject: How to copy n paste .asp files to Solution Explorer and have it

    show up there?
    >Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 12:07:42 -0700

    complaint properly
    il

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have just installed Visual Studio.net 2003 Enterprise Architect.
    >I have been using Visual Interdev so far, and I am used to be able to

    select

    Dan Rogers, Nov 17, 2004