How to Copy WebApp to another development computer

Sebastien

Hello,

How can I configure IIS manually to allow me to develop an existing aspnet ?

I tried manually creating the virtual directory and setting the local path to my source path but VS can't find the .csproj file of my project even though it is sitting in my source path??

I tried to create a new WebApp from VS IDE, and then change the virtual directory's local path to my source path, but it does not let me do it (disabled in IIS)

Sebas

OK, I found my answer.

I manually created a virtual directory with the proper name and path
location.
I then neededd to add a file projectname.webinfo specifying the url of the
project.
Then add the project to my solution using Add Existing Project.