    the form thats being submitted?

    ta muchly
    :)

    Mogga, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Mogga

    Richard Guest

    Mogga! wrote:

    > Any clues?
    > Easiest solution - and or a more complicated one to track what is in
    > the form thats being submitted?

    > ta muchly
    > :)

    Venturing a guess, I'd say use a cookie. Each time the cookie is called, a
    variable is added to.
    Or possibly a variable in a script. Probably something in cgi or php. Have a
    look at the various script sites for ideas.

    Richard, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Mogga

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <>,
    di@*nospam*mogga.com says...
    > Any clues?
    > Easiest solution - and or a more complicated one to track what is in
    > the form thats being submitted?

    Let some server side script do it for you. Your choice of the flavor,
    they will all do it.

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Quoth the raven named Richard:

    > Mogga! wrote:
    >
    > > Any clues?
    > > Easiest solution - and or a more complicated one to track what is in
    > > the form thats being submitted?

    > Venturing a guess, I'd say use a cookie. Each time the cookie is called, a
    > variable is added to.
    > Or possibly a variable in a script. Probably something in cgi or php. Have a
    > look at the various script sites for ideas.

    Bad guess. Cookies can be, and frequently are, refused. The answer is
    to let the script processing the Submit do the counting or whatever is
    necessary.

    --
    -bts
    -This space intentionally left blank.