How to creat a better banner add.

Dylan Parry

Duke said:
I have written a web page that scrolls across the whole screen,
resets, and then scrolls again. It defenitely gets the user's
attention and is banner add compatible.

You forgot to mention that it is a truly awful technique and should
never be unleashed on the poor unsuspecting public. It took up so much
CPU power on this poor little laptop that it was a job just to close the
browser window! Did I say it's truly awful? I did? well anyway, it *is*
truly awful.

Hywel Jenkins

I have written a web page that scrolls across the whole screen,
resets, and then scrolls again. It defenitely gets the user's
attention and is banner add compatible. I don't mind you using the
source code.

I take it you're trolling?