how to create a batch file ?

sihle87

hello,
i would like help on how can i create a batch file in order to run my
programmes without goin through e-clipse or j-Grasp first.

Thanks

Thomas Kellerer

(e-mail address removed), 13.02.2008 15:48:
hello,
i would like help on how can i create a batch file in order to run my
programmes without goin through e-clipse or j-Grasp first.

Thanks
A batch file is simply a text file.
You can use any plain-text editor to create a batch file (even Notepad).

Btw: what is e-clipse?

Thomas

Andrew Thompson

On Feb 14, 1:48 am, (e-mail address removed) wrote:
i would like help on how can i create a batch file in order to run my
programmes

A JNLP (web-start) launch file is X-plat, like Java,
whereas a batch file will only work for that OS.

JNLP e.g.'s <http://www.physci.org/jws/>

BTW - the word 'I' should always be upper case.