    programmes without goin through e-clipse or j-Grasp first.

    Thanks
    , Feb 13, 2008

  2. Roedy Green Guest

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 06:48:29 -0800 (PST), wrote,

    I use 4NT. See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/4nt.html
    --

    Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
    The Java Glossary
    Roedy Green, Feb 13, 2008

  3. , 13.02.2008 15:48:
    > hello,
    > i would like help on how can i create a batch file in order to run my
    > programmes without goin through e-clipse or j-Grasp first.
    >
    > Thanks

    A batch file is simply a text file.
    You can use any plain-text editor to create a batch file (even Notepad).

    Btw: what is e-clipse?

    Thomas
    Thomas Kellerer, Feb 13, 2008
  4. On Feb 14, 1:48 am, wrote:
    > i would like help on how can i create a batch file in order to run my
    > programmes

    A JNLP (web-start) launch file is X-plat, like Java,
    whereas a batch file will only work for that OS.

    JNLP e.g.'s <http://www.physci.org/jws/>

    BTW - the word 'I' should always be upper case.

    --
    Andrew T.
    PhySci.org
    Andrew Thompson, Feb 14, 2008