How to create a binary file from a perl pgm

ranrodrig

Folks, I know that you can create a binary file from a Perl pgm, so I
would like to know if you can tell me how to do this, or giving me some
tips about where to look for info.

I've already search about how to this with no luck, so I thank you in
advance for you patience & help with this.

BR.

Raul

John Bokma

ranrodrig said:
Folks, I know that you can create a binary file from a Perl pgm, so I
would like to know if you can tell me how to do this, or giving me some
tips about where to look for info.

perldoc -f binmode

ranrodrig

Henry, You are rigth I was dumb enough as not looking for the compile
word.

Thanks a lot for your quick answer John.

Henry Law ha escrito:

John Bokma

ranrodrig said:

If you don't top post you don't need to address Henry, because that
happens automatically when you quote. If you don't know what top posting
means, Google for it. Or look at how I reply, it's not that hard.
You are rigth I was dumb enough as not looking for the compile
word.

Thanks a lot for your quick answer John.

I guessed you wanted to create binary files from Perl. As for compile, as
far as I know there are no good working compilers for Perl. There are
programs that pack perl.exe and everything your program needs in a binary
for distribution. Have a look at PAR.