    advance for you patience & help with this.

    BR.

    Raul

    ranrodrig, Jan 15, 2007

  2. ranrodrig

    John Bokma Guest

    "ranrodrig" <> wrote:

    > Folks, I know that you can create a binary file from a Perl pgm, so I
    > would like to know if you can tell me how to do this, or giving me some
    > tips about where to look for info.

    perldoc -f binmode

    John Bokma, Jan 15, 2007

  3. ranrodrig

    Henry Law Guest

    Henry Law, Jan 15, 2007
  4. ranrodrig

    ranrodrig Guest

    Henry, You are rigth I was dumb enough as not looking for the compile
    word.

    Thanks a lot for your quick answer John.

    Henry Law ha escrito:

    ranrodrig, Jan 15, 2007
  5. ranrodrig

    John Bokma Guest

    "ranrodrig" <> wrote:

    > Henry,

    If you don't top post you don't need to address Henry, because that
    happens automatically when you quote. If you don't know what top posting
    means, Google for it. Or look at how I reply, it's not that hard.

    > You are rigth I was dumb enough as not looking for the compile
    > word.
    >
    > Thanks a lot for your quick answer John.

    I guessed you wanted to create binary files from Perl. As for compile, as
    far as I know there are no good working compilers for Perl. There are
    programs that pack perl.exe and everything your program needs in a binary
    for distribution. Have a look at PAR.

    John Bokma, Jan 15, 2007