    Thank you for your time.

    Regards
    Max
    Max-Ph. Blickenstorfer, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Hi!

    You could use managed extensions for C++. Create a managed C++ class that
    will actually create the CAO for you. Your unmanaged C++ class can, then,
    invoke functionality of this managed C++ class to work with the CAO.

    The following links should also help you:

    http://www.ondotnet.com/pub/a/dotnet/2003/03/03/mcppp2.html
    http://www.codeproject.com/managedcpp/
    --
    Regards,
    Kumar Gaurav Khanna

    Gaurav Khanna [C# MVP], Jan 28, 2004

  3. Dear Gaurav Khanna,
    Thank you for your kind advise, I will definitely follow your approach.

    Regards
    Max

    Max-Ph. Blickenstorfer, Jan 29, 2004