    guide i could read which tells the basics of creating own dll controls?

    Thanks for help.

    Regards

    M. Ali Qureshi, Jan 16, 2008

  2. M. Ali Qureshi

    grava Guest

    grava, Jan 16, 2008

  3. I have a number of articles on my site outlining various techniques for
    creating redistributable custom controls.
    Here are a few you may find useful for starters:
    http://SteveOrr.net/faq/UserCustom.aspx
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/InheritAndExtend.aspx
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/BarGraphs.aspx
    http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ClientSideSuite.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Jan 16, 2008