how to create a dropdownlist in C using C graphics

pooja

Hello friends
I am working on a project in C and C graphics.I want to display name
of files in a dropdown list using graphics ,these files can be
selected using arrow keys.I also want to dispaly that file on the
graphical screen .can anyone provide help on these problems.
Pooja.

Joona I Palaste

pooja said:
Hello friends
I am working on a project in C and C graphics.I want to display name
of files in a dropdown list using graphics ,these files can be
selected using arrow keys.I also want to dispaly that file on the
graphical screen .can anyone provide help on these problems.
Pooja.

ISO standard C has no graphic capabilities whatsoever. Please ask in a
newsgroup dedicated to your own OS. Thanks.

CBFalconer

pooja said:
I am working on a project in C and C graphics. I want to display
name of files in a dropdown list using graphics, these files can
be selected using arrow keys. I also want to dispaly that file on
the graphical screen. can anyone provide help on these problems.

Yes, but not here.