how to create a e-Commerce Website

Chase Preuninger

First you need to learn and technology similar to JSP so you can
process requests. You would also need to know how to charge credit
cards, and how to query a database. I've never actually created one
myself, but I think what I described is a pretty good starting place,
because you will need a way to manage user accounts, and process form
requests.