    the desirable results.

    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    , Jun 1, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > hi,
    > I am just wondering how to create a modal popup using javascript. The
    > popup window shouldnt contain minimize,close and maximize buttons and
    > it should be resizable? I am trying using window.open but not getting
    > the desirable results.
    >
    > Any help is greatly appreciated.

    Ext 2.0, due out in a month or so should provide what you need, here's a sneak preview of a pre-alpha demo:

    http://extjs.com/playpen/ext-2.0/examples/window/desktop.html

    Next release is Ext 1.1 due very soon. The BasicDialog class of this version should provide most of what you need.

    http://extjs.com/
    TheBagbournes, Jun 3, 2007