how to create a IIS virtual directory programmatically??

Matt

I want to write a web hosting application. But how to create a IIS virtual
directory programmatically in ASP page??

please advise!
Thanks!

Ray at

Take a look at:

Start--Run---CMD--enter

cscript %systemdrive%\inetpub\adminscripts\mkwebdir.vbs -help

Ray at home

dlbjr

'This will get you in the ball park!
Set Root = GetObject("IIS://LocalHost/W3SVC/1/ROOT")
if (Err.Number <> 0) then
wscript.Quit
end if
Set Dir = Root.Create("IIsWebVirtualDir", "Test")
Dir.Path = "C:\ "
Dir.AccessRead = True
Dir.AccessWrite = False
Dir.EnableDirBrowsing = False