    Then - are there any websites that go a little further with ideas and how to
    make it with your own custom naming?

    Thanks

    Elmo Watson, Oct 2, 2006

  2. Try create a new website or web application project, then adding a user
    control item.

    See here for more info about web application projects:
    http://webproject.scottgu.com/

    Chris Fulstow, Oct 2, 2006

  3. Create a class library
    Right click in solution explorer and choose Add >. Web Custom Control
    Create control
    Compile
    Add to toolbox
    Drag on form (will create reference for you)

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 2, 2006