    Can someone help me out?

    Thank you,
    stan

    stanley mroczek, Oct 2, 2004

  2. stanley mroczek

    Raghu Raman Guest

    Hi freind,

    It is very simple.Just set the right click the grid and set the

    Allowcustompaging=false;
    Allowpaging =true;
    and in u r code, set

    dgrid.datasource=dset.tables["t1"].defaultview.
    dgrid.databind().

    The default itself tells the grid to to take care of the pagins.

    With Regards
    Raghu

    Raghu Raman, Oct 4, 2004

  3. stanley mroczek

    rosh Guest

    the paging naviagtion is fine but could you help me with the format i
    want it to be displayed in?
    i want the paging to be displayed as follows:
    <PREVIOUS[text box editable][total records][GO button]NEXT>
    The functionality is:
    1.when i click on PREVIOUS i go to previous page(but obvious :))
    2.same for NEXT
    3.the TEXTBOX is provided for adding page number
    4.TOTAL RECORDS display the nn editable text with total number of
    records.
    5. the GO button when clicked must take me to the page provided by user
    in the TEXTBOX.

    is such sort of thing possible in datagrid paging?can i add textbox and
    Buttons from my code behind in the PAGER aprt of DataGrid?
    can anyone help me out with the same
    thnkx

    cheers

    rosh, Oct 7, 2004
  4. stanley mroczek

    rosh Guest

    hi friend,
    thankx for ur reply but all u told was about how do i do paging in
    DataGrid ....my rpoblem is different :(
    let me explain it to u:

    the format i want it to be displayed is:
    i want the paging to be displayed as follows:
    <PREVIOUS[text box editable][total records][GO button]NEXT>
    The functionality is:
    1.when i click on PREVIOUS i go to previous page(but obvious :))
    2.same for NEXT
    3.the TEXTBOX is provided for adding page number
    4.TOTAL RECORDS display the nn editable text with total number of
    records.
    5. the GO button when clicked must take me to the page provided by user
    in the TEXTBOX.

    I hope you got my problem.if not please ask me ,i can elaborete more on
    it
    kindly help me
    thnkx
    cheers