How to create Command Window inside application window...

Socrat

HI!

Need to have command window inside main frame of application, something
like Command Window in MATLAB
Is any example for Visual C++ available in I-net?

Any help will be appretiated!

Thanks!

Socrat.

Phlip

Socrat said:
Need to have command window inside main frame of application, something
like Command Window in MATLAB
Is any example for Visual C++ available in I-net?

This newsgroup is only qualified to answer questions about the C++ language
itself.

You are asking how to host a console window. Start with the goodies you'l
find inside <wincon.h>, and then Google for their documentation.