how to create customizable frames

adi222

hi members...
please let me know how to access the customizable menus...with jsp...

please suggest me the total code for developing such type of menus

thanks in advance

Andrew Thompson

adi222 wrote:
please let me know how to access the customizable menus...with jsp...

Please start sentences with a capital letter.

But to your question, I am not clear what you mean
by 'frame' and 'customizable menus' in reference to
JSP (which should also be in capital letters, since
it is an acronym).

A java based Frame or JFrame might be produced by
an applet in a JSP (which is essentially a web-page,
as far as the browser is concerned). Or alternately a
JSP might be in one part of a frames based web page,
where 'frames' refers to the HTML 3.2 <frame> element*,
an example is the JavaDcos.

* <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/present/frames.html#edef-FRAME>

If you can clarify what you mean, I might be able
to point you in the right direction.
please suggest me the total code for developing such type of menus

Please pay me consultancy money.
(This is a discussion forum, not a help-desk.)

Andrew T.

Brandon McCombs

Andrew said:
adi222 wrote:

Please start sentences with a capital letter.

But to your question, I am not clear what you mean
by 'frame' and 'customizable menus' in reference to
JSP (which should also be in capital letters, since
it is an acronym).

A java based Frame or JFrame might be produced by

Please use a capital "J" when referencing "Java" because it is a proper
name.
an applet in a JSP (which is essentially a web-page,
as far as the browser is concerned). Or alternately a
JSP might be in one part of a frames based web page,
where 'frames' refers to the HTML 3.2 <frame> element*,
an example is the JavaDcos.

Please use spell-check before posting.