    please let me know how to access the customizable menus...with jsp...

    please suggest me the total code for developing such type of menus

    thanks in advance

    adi222, Sep 5, 2006

  2. adi222 wrote:
    > please let me know how to access the customizable menus...with jsp...

    Please start sentences with a capital letter.

    But to your question, I am not clear what you mean
    by 'frame' and 'customizable menus' in reference to
    JSP (which should also be in capital letters, since
    it is an acronym).

    A java based Frame or JFrame might be produced by
    an applet in a JSP (which is essentially a web-page,
    as far as the browser is concerned). Or alternately a
    JSP might be in one part of a frames based web page,
    where 'frames' refers to the HTML 3.2 <frame> element*,
    an example is the JavaDcos.

    * <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/present/frames.html#edef-FRAME>

    If you can clarify what you mean, I might be able
    to point you in the right direction.

    > please suggest me the total code for developing such type of menus

    Please pay me consultancy money.
    (This is a discussion forum, not a help-desk.)

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Sep 5, 2006

  3. Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > adi222 wrote:
    >> please let me know how to access the customizable menus...with jsp...

    > Please start sentences with a capital letter.
    >
    > But to your question, I am not clear what you mean
    > by 'frame' and 'customizable menus' in reference to
    > JSP (which should also be in capital letters, since
    > it is an acronym).
    >
    > A java based Frame or JFrame might be produced by

    Please use a capital "J" when referencing "Java" because it is a proper
    name.

    > an applet in a JSP (which is essentially a web-page,
    > as far as the browser is concerned). Or alternately a
    > JSP might be in one part of a frames based web page,
    > where 'frames' refers to the HTML 3.2 <frame> element*,
    > an example is the JavaDcos.

    Please use spell-check before posting.

    Brandon McCombs, Sep 6, 2006