how to create multilingual textbox

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Micheal, Dec 30, 2005.

  1. Micheal

    Micheal Guest

    Hi,

    I have a dropdown list in the page in which different languages are add like
    (german,english,spanish,french)

    and other control is textbox .

    i need to do when the user select 'German" language from the drop down list
    then the textbox allow to write German only.

    and when the user select "French" from the drop down list then the textbox
    allow to write french only

    please tell me immediately how i can do this . if anybody can provide me
    step by step solution

    or give me a detail code

    it will great helpful for me.

    regards