How to create optional values for CommandEventArgs

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by ree32, Sep 2, 2004.

  1. ree32

    ree32 Guest

    Its just that I need to use a sub in another part of code. But this
    isn't triggered by the user. So how do I make the parameters of the
    sub have a default value for CommandEventArgs.

    This is what I have so far ...

    Sub getData(Optional ByVal sender As Object = 0, Optional ByVal e As
    CommandEventArgs )

    its asking me to a default value for CommandEventArgs.

    __

    Is this possible in the first place, or do I have to have a call to
    another function in the command event sub.

    Sub getData(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As CommandEventArgs )
    calltoFunction()
    End Sub

    ree32, Sep 2, 2004