    Any help would be appreciated..
    Thanx
    dave

    dave, Jan 18, 2004

  2. dave

    Ray at Guest

    Search aspfaq.com for "pdf."

    http://www.aspfaq.com/search.asp?q=pdf

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Jan 19, 2004

  3. dave

    dave Guest

    I want to make something like
    you pass the url in asp page and its create pdf file on
    fly for that webpage.
    is there any tool or code freely available?

    dave, Jan 19, 2004
  4. Well, did you go to http://www.aspfaq.com/search.asp?q=pdf
    ???

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand [MVP], Jan 19, 2004
  5. dave

    Guest Guest

    yes, i went but couldnt find what i m looking for.

    Guest, Jan 19, 2004
  6. dave

    Roland Hall Guest

    <> wrote:
    : yes, i went but couldnt find what i m looking for.

    Then it's time to upgrade those specs...

    http://www.mitdata.com/AspEasy/index_pdf.htm

    First sentence in first paragraph:

    aspEasyPDF is a library for developers that integrates on your projects the
    ability to create PDF documents in real-time.

    The benefit is seen in the next paragraph:
    What is revolutionary of this library is that integrates a free visual
    design form that creates the code for you, this will help you to start using
    the library from now on your projects without reading manuals and knowing
    all the functions. VisualEasyPDF will type the code for you!

    It's like having Ray and Aaron in your IDE. It just doesn't get any better
    than that. (O;=

    --
    Roland

    This information is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but
    or fitness for a particular purpose.
    -Technet Knowledge Base-
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;kbhowto&sd=TECH&ln=EN-US&FR=0
    -Technet Script Center-
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/scriptcenter/default.asp
    -WSH 5.6 documentation download-
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...48-207D-4BE1-8A76-1C4099D7BBB9&displaylang=en
    -MSDN Library-
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp

    Roland Hall, Jan 19, 2004
  7. > yes, i went but couldnt find what i m looking for.

    Then I have to conclude you didn't look very hard. Giving links to several
    applications that do exactly what you ask for is about as close as I'm going
    to get to actually writing the code for you.

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Jan 20, 2004