    RedHair Guest

    How to create Profile,Membership and Role provider with SQL2000/2005
    thanks.

    RedHair, Feb 13, 2006

  2. RE: How to create Profile,Membership and Role provider with SQL2000/20

    Red,
    aspnet_regsql

    I can do that with SQL Sever 2003 so maybe it will work for you. Your
    implementation may be different depending on how you currently connect to the
    database. This example uses a sql server userid. Create the database used
    by the asp.net application providers. From the vs2005 command prompt run
    aspnet_regsql and follow the wizzard steps.

    Tell the asp.net application where the tables are. "LocalSqlServer" you
    override that in the web.config with something like the following pointing to
    the catalog where you created the tables.

    <connectionStrings>
    <remove name="LocalSqlServer" />
    <add name="LocalSqlServer" connectionString="Data Source=kogdws;Initial
    Catalog=webmstsql2;Persist Security Info=True;User
    ID=redhaird;Password=redhaird" />
    </connectionStrings>

    Good Luck
    DWS

    =?Utf-8?B?RFdT?=, Feb 14, 2006

  3. RedHair

    RedHair Guest

    Re: How to create Profile,Membership and Role provider with SQL2000/20

    Thanks, I'll try this tip.

    "DWS" <> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:...

    RedHair, Feb 21, 2006