How to create proxy class ????

serge calderara

dear all,

I have build a simple web service that is jsut display "Hello World".
I would like to use that web service in a client application by creating the
proxy class based on my created web service.

How can I do and test that ?
I have read we need to use wsdl, but how to

thanks for your help
regards
serge

serge calderara

Does it measn that if we want to give webservice to others for implementation
we need to give them also the wsdl tool ?

sorry I am new in that stuff

Emil Kvarnhammar

What do you mean by "if we want to give webservice to others for
implementation"?
Do you mean, if others wants to consume your webservice? Then it should
be up to them to choose in what way they want to generate stubs (using
either VS.NET,
wsdl.exe, SOAP toolkit, or other tools - even non-MS tools) for calling your
webservice.

You should only provide the wsdl-data to them, not tools for generating
stubs out of it.

regards
Emil Kvarnhammar
http://www.ynax.com