    thanks for your help
    regards
    serge

    serge calderara, Nov 2, 2005

  2. If you're using Visual Studio, just add a web reference pointing to your
    webservice.

    If not, use the wsdl.exe to generate proxy classes from the output of your
    WebService.asmx?wsdl
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/e...WebServicesDescriptionLanguageToolWsdlexe.asp

    regards
    Emil Kvarnhammar
    http://www.ynax.com

    "serge calderara" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Emil Kvarnhammar, Nov 2, 2005

  3. Does it measn that if we want to give webservice to others for implementation
    we need to give them also the wsdl tool ?

    sorry I am new in that stuff

    serge calderara, Nov 3, 2005
  4. What do you mean by "if we want to give webservice to others for
    implementation"?
    Do you mean, if others wants to consume your webservice? Then it should
    be up to them to choose in what way they want to generate stubs (using
    either VS.NET,
    wsdl.exe, SOAP toolkit, or other tools - even non-MS tools) for calling your
    webservice.

    You should only provide the wsdl-data to them, not tools for generating
    stubs out of it.

    regards
    Emil Kvarnhammar
    http://www.ynax.com