How to create same RSA signature objects in Java and C#

Discussion in 'Java' started by robert.dodier@gmail.com, Jun 12, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello,

    I have looked through the documentation for the Java and C#
    security classes, and I can't find an answer to the following question.

    How can the same RSA signature object (class java.security.Signature in
    Java
    and System.Security.Cryptography.RSACryptoServiceProvider in C#)
    be constructed?

    What I would like to see is that signatures generated in Java are
    recognized as valid by C#, and vice versa. I am assuming this implies
    that the RSA signature parameters must be the same in both
    languages, but I can't figure out how to make that happen.

    According to some sketchy notes I've found through googling,
    it is possible, so I'll keep trying. Thanks for any information.

    Robert Dodier
    , Jun 12, 2006