how to create sub control within sub control?

wpy

Hi,

I want to implement something like following:

<PP:Control ID="A" runat="Server">
<PP:SubControl>
<PP:SubSubControl Color="A" Message="123"/>
<PP:SubSubControl Color="B" Message="124"/>
<PP:Control ID="A" runat="Server">
</PP:Control>

I know how to create sub control but I do not have idea how to implement
next level sub control.
Does anybody know how to do it or any sample about it?

Thanks.

Stefan

Hi

if you want to place a subcontrol you just insert in your Control two Properties and give the Properties the attribut
DesignerSerializationvisibility( DesignerSerializationvisibility.Content) and Persistencemode( Persistencemode.innerproperty)

regards
Stefa