How to create these GridViews?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by shapper, Mar 8, 2007.

  1. shapper

    shapper Guest

    Hello,

    I created 2 GridViews, A and B. I created 2 datasets from Asp.Net 2.0
    profile data.

    Each GridView has a Bound Field and a Button Field.

    When a button on GridView A is clicked the following should happen:

    1. Copy the Row to GridView B

    2. Delete the Row from GridView A

    Finally, I have a button which would get the data from GridView A and
    GridView B.

    What is the best way to create this?

    And is GridView the best way to do this?

    Thanks,

    Miguel

    shapper, Mar 8, 2007