How to create these GridViews?

shapper

Hello,

I created 2 GridViews, A and B. I created 2 datasets from Asp.Net 2.0
profile data.

Each GridView has a Bound Field and a Button Field.

When a button on GridView A is clicked the following should happen:

1. Copy the Row to GridView B

2. Delete the Row from GridView A

Finally, I have a button which would get the data from GridView A and
GridView B.

What is the best way to create this?

And is GridView the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Miguel