How to create this simple DataGrid?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Miguel Dias Moura, Sep 15, 2004.

  1. Hello,

    In an ASP.Net / VB page I created a dataSet named "catalogue".

    Each record has the following fields:
    ProductID - Unique ID of a product.
    PhotoLink - Link to Product Image.
    Price - Price of Product.

    I want to display 3 lines of records with a "Next" and "Previous"
    Button.
    In each line I would have 3 photos with the prices under it.
    I don't want any lines or between records and just white background
    color.

    Something like this:

    Photo01 Photo02 Photo03
    Price01 Price02 Price03