How to create tree from jar file contents stored as an array of strings

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Mriganka, May 21, 2004.

  1. Mriganka

    Mriganka Guest

    I want to create a hierarchical tree from the array of strings
    obtained by extracting a jar file.I want to do this using Javascript.

    For ex,
    I am having the entries in the array as
    com/asd/many/a.class
    com/asd/many/b.class
    com/asd/xyz/c.class
    com/asd/d.class
    com/asd/man/you/e.class

    These are obtained by extracting any jar file.
    I want to create the tree using this information.
    Please send me the required algorithm or the source code as soon as
    possible.

    Thank You.
    Mriganka.
    Mriganka, May 21, 2004

  2. Mriganka

    kaeli Guest

    In article <>,
    enlightened us with...

    > These are obtained by extracting any jar file.
    > I want to create the tree using this information.
    > Please send me the required algorithm or the source code as soon as
    > possible.

    Please learn the difference between Java and Javascript.

    Please pay me to do your work for you.

    ~kaeli~
    Is it possible to be totally partial?
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart