How to create Treeview for cross browsers ( mozilla etc.)

sermet

Hi everybody,
I have an application that works for IE. I used treeview.htc to create
a tree view. And I want my client side code to work with linux based
operating systems. So the code should work on firefox or other gecko
browsers. Sample code for IE is like the following:

<HTML XMLNS:mytree >
<HEAD><?IMPORT NAMESPACE="mytree" IMPLEMENTATION="./treeview.htc"/>
<TITLE>Something</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<mytree:treeview id="gTree" style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt; LEFT: 1px;
OVERFLOW: scroll; COLOR: fuchsia; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: repeat; FONT-
FAMILY: Verdana; TOP: 5px; HEIGHT: 100%;WIDTH: 100%"
onselectedindexchange="tvChange('T')" onexpand="tvExpand()"
DEFAULTSTYLE="color:black;font-size:8pt;font-family:Verdana"
border="1" NAME="UNIQTree" oncontextmenu="contextMenuCreate();return
false;"></mytree:treeview>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Populating the tree is being done by methods at treeview.htc with
using jscript like:
function addDummyChild(parentNode)
{
var newNode = gTree.createTreeNode();
newNode.setAttribute("text", "DUMMY CHILD");
parentNode.add(newNode);
}

I have an entire application which uses treeview.htc methods. So I
want it run on other browsers with changing the code as little as
possible.

Many thanks for any reply...

[...]

Internet is full of priced implementaitions but there's not any
example that implements methods which are implemented by treeview.htc.

Any suggestions will be regarded...