How to Create Web Server in Windows 2003 Advanced Server?

Rajesh Khadka

Hello Sir,

How to Create Web Server in Windows 2003 Advanced Server?

When I am going to Published my web page in my web server that this message
is appears Server Error: The Web Server at "http:\\mainserver\rajesh" does
not appear to have Windows SharePoint Services Installed.
Possible Causes:
1. The web server may not have the FrontPage Server Extensions Installed.
2. The web server may be temporarily out of service.
3. If you are connecting through a proxy server, the proxy setting may be
incorrect.
4. An error may have occurred in the web server.