How to create window that exactly fits the content

Dropstengel

Hi
Is is possible to create a window, put content in it and finally set sizes
so that it exacly fits the content. The content is of variable length and
can be displayed in either IE or NS
Frank

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Dropstengel said:
Is is possible to create a window, put content in it and finally set sizes
so that it exacly fits the content.

You do read before you post, don't you?

<

PointedEars

kaeli

Is is possible to create a window, put content in it and finally set sizes
so that it exacly fits the content. The content is of variable length and
can be displayed in either IE or NS

Search the archives. This was just answered earlier today. Post title was
"Adapt size of popup to its content's size".

~kaeli~
Jesus saves, Allah protects, and Cthulhu thinks you'd make
a nice sandwich.
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace

Michael Winter

[snip]
You do read before you post, don't you?

Yes, why?

Someone posted the same question about nine hours ago. The message id he
posted refers to his reply in this thread:

From: (e-mail address removed) (Daniel Fugmann)
Subject: Adapt size of popup to its content's size?
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:03:50 GMT

Mike

kaeli

Yes, why?

Because you posted this exact question a few hours ago and it was answered.
The same question asked by another poster was also answered.
Either your newsserver is slow or you're using a web service that doesn't
update very often if you read the group and didn't see the replies. You may
want to find a more reliable source.

Dropstengel

kaeli said:
Because you posted this exact question a few hours ago and it was answered.
The same question asked by another poster was also answered.
Either your newsserver is slow or you're using a web service that doesn't
update very often if you read the group and didn't see the replies. You may
want to find a more reliable source.

I didn't post it....but sorry that I didn't browse through the messages..

Frank

kaeli

I didn't post it....but sorry that I didn't browse through the messages..

Oops, my bad. I saw your name twice.
The question was asked by someone else.
You asked a different one. This is what I get for staying up too late playing
that damn Flash game...

Sorry.