    so that it exacly fits the content. The content is of variable length and
    can be displayed in either IE or NS
    Frank
    Dropstengel, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Dropstengel wrote:

    > Is is possible to create a window, put content in it and finally set sizes
    > so that it exacly fits the content.

    You do read before you post, don't you?

    PointedEars
    --
    "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you," said the masochist
    and whipped everyone he saw.
    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Aug 17, 2004

  3. Dropstengel

    Dropstengel Guest

    "Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn" <> wrote in message
    > Dropstengel wrote:
    >
    > > Is is possible to create a window, put content in it and finally set

    sizes
    > > so that it exacly fits the content.

    > You do read before you post, don't you?

    Yes, why?

    > PointedEars

    Frank
    Dropstengel, Aug 17, 2004
  4. Dropstengel

    kaeli Guest

    In article <412248d0$0$6968$4all.nl>,
    enlightened us with...

    > Is is possible to create a window, put content in it and finally set sizes
    > so that it exacly fits the content. The content is of variable length and
    > can be displayed in either IE or NS

    Search the archives. This was just answered earlier today. Post title was
    "Adapt size of popup to its content's size".

    ~kaeli~
    Jesus saves, Allah protects, and Cthulhu thinks you'd make
    a nice sandwich.
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace
    kaeli, Aug 17, 2004
  5. On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:59:41 +0200, Dropstengel <> wrote:

    > "Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn" <> wrote in message

    [snip]

    >> You do read before you post, don't you?

    > Yes, why?

    Someone posted the same question about nine hours ago. The message id he
    posted refers to his reply in this thread:

    From: (Daniel Fugmann)
    Subject: Adapt size of popup to its content's size?
    Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 10:03:50 GMT

    Mike

    --
    Michael Winter
    Replace ".invalid" with ".uk" to reply by e-mail
    Michael Winter, Aug 17, 2004
  6. Dropstengel

    kaeli Guest

    In article <4122558e$0$34762$4all.nl>,
    enlightened us with...

    > "Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn" <> wrote in message
    > > Dropstengel wrote:
    > >
    > > > Is is possible to create a window, put content in it and finally set

    > sizes
    > > > so that it exacly fits the content.

    > > You do read before you post, don't you?
    > >

    > Yes, why?

    Because you posted this exact question a few hours ago and it was answered.
    The same question asked by another poster was also answered.
    Either your newsserver is slow or you're using a web service that doesn't
    update very often if you read the group and didn't see the replies. You may
    want to find a more reliable source.

    ~kaeli~
    Acupuncture is a jab well done.
    kaeli, Aug 17, 2004
  7. Dropstengel

    Dropstengel Guest

    "kaeli" <> wrote in message
    > In article <4122558e$0$34762$4all.nl>,
    > enlightened us with...
    > >
    > > "Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn" <> wrote in message

    > > sizes
    > > >
    > > > You do read before you post, don't you?
    > > >

    > > Yes, why?
    > >

    > Because you posted this exact question a few hours ago and it was

    answered.
    > The same question asked by another poster was also answered.
    > Either your newsserver is slow or you're using a web service that doesn't
    > update very often if you read the group and didn't see the replies. You

    may
    > want to find a more reliable source.

    I didn't post it....but sorry that I didn't browse through the messages..

    Dropstengel, Aug 17, 2004
  8. Dropstengel

    kaeli Guest

    In article <41226448$0$78283$4all.nl>,
    enlightened us with...

    > I didn't post it....but sorry that I didn't browse through the messages..

    Oops, my bad. I saw your name twice.
    The question was asked by someone else.
    You asked a different one. This is what I get for staying up too late playing
    that damn Flash game...

    Sorry.

    ~kaeli~
    Why did kamikaze pilots wear helmets?