    False?

    Any ideas?

    Thanks
    Ryou kaihou, Jun 14, 2007

  2. Ryou kaihou

    Eric Moreau Guest

    You have to inherit your own control from the base Label control and set the
    Autosize property to False. Then in your project, you will need to use your
    own new Label instead of the standard one.

    --

    HTH

    Eric Moreau, MCSD, Visual Developer - Visual Basic MVP
    Conseiller Principal / Senior Consultant
    Moer inc. (http://www.emoreau.com)

    Eric Moreau, Jun 14, 2007